Cerdani Aircraft Works
|This page is a work in progress by its author(s) and should not be considered final.|
|Founded||Marxberg, East Cerdani (1923)|
|Headquarters||Berlitow, East Cerdani|
Cerdani Aircraft Works is a POE formed in 1923 after the re-nationalisation of the former Cerdani Aircraft Corporation to cater to the needs of the National People's Army and later to Cerdani International. The Cerdani Aircraft works is also an international exporter for civilian and military aircraft with majority being assigned to the COMMIES nations.
Cerdani Aircraft Works primarily manufactures civilian aircraft however it continues to manufacture various military aircraft and various equipment.
Majority of the products made by the CAW are either used locally or exported to COMMIES nations.